Alexandra Headland Skatepark
Major upgrades to the skate park at Alexandra Headland were completed in October 2017. These improvements included elements to suit skaters, BMX riders and scooter riders of all ability levels – with a split level advanced bowl, mini bowl and stair set among the key design features.
New design features include:
- A combination-style park with features for both street and transition users
- Split level advanced bowl with a depth of 6ft – 8ft and an extension up to 9ft
- 4ft mini bowl
- 5ft quarter pipe and 3ft quarter bowl
- Kicker to kicker with A-frame rail
- A stage located under the existing Norfolk Island pine tree, plus seating and shade, offering opportunities for community events within the precinct.
Other park improvements include lighting, seating, USB phone chargers, and pathways. The Sunshine Coast Council also provides free Wi-Fi at the park.
Enjoy the newly improved Alexandra Headland Skatepark located adjacent to The Mirage Alex Resort. Stay in Sunshine Coast Accommodation in a luxury 4.5 star resort at The Mirage Alexandra Headland. BOOK NOW