Spring has sprung! It’s definitely time to have a spring fling on the Sunshine Coast don’t you think?
Spring is the perfect time of year to plan your Sunshine Coast holiday because it’s warm enough to engage in a multitude of water sports, as the sea temperature is a mild 22 to 23 degrees C. It’s also a wonderful time of year to get out and about amongst nature, by taking a drive out into the Sunshine Hinterland to breath in the clean crisp air and take in the green lushness of this area.
If this isn’t enough to convince you, then here is the perfect springtime holiday agenda for your stay on the Sunshine Coast:
Sunshine Coast Water Activities
There is plenty of fun to be had either on the water or in the water on the Sunshine Coast. Try some of these fantastic water activities:
- Learn to Surf at Alexandra Headland
- Go beach hopping to one of the many beautiful golden sanded beaches on the Sunshine Coast
- Jump aboard a Whale Watching Cruise.
- Hire a Kayak or Standup Paddle Board (SUP) and paddle down the Maroochy River.
- Set sail on a Yacht Cruise from Mooloolabah Yacht Club
- Get your adrenalin pumping on a Jet Ski on the Maroochy River
- Get your thrills on a Jet Boat ride at Mooloolabah
- Get active at the Bli Bli Aqua Park
Sunshine Coast Nature Based Activities
Nature and beauty abounds on the Sunshine Coast. Get out and about into nature during your “spring fling” on the Sunshine Coast by trying some of these activities:
- Take a drive into the green lushness of the Sunshine Coast to Maleny and Montville
- Walk or cycle the coastal path along the beachfront from Alexandra Headland to Mooloolaba or Maroochydore.
- Take a day trip to Noosa National Park and walk one of the many scenic trails.
- Climb Mount Coolum for amazing views at the top.
- Visit Buderim Forest Waterfall.
- Scale the steep cliff of Point Cartwright.
- Get amongst nature at the Maroochy Bushland Botanical Gardens.
- Take an eco cruise down the Maroochy or Noosa Rivers.
Plan your next “spring fling” with The Mirage Resort Alexandra Headland, set amongst lush tropical gardens with a swimming pool and lagoon and opposite the picturesque Lake Nelson Park, home to many water birds, including some elegant swans. Select from a spacious one, two or three bedroom apartment with balconies that are east facing and have a view of the beautiful pool and gardens, the lagoon and park and/or ocean. BOOK NOW