A visit to the Sunshine Coast would not be the same without experiencing some of the fine wines and brews of the local area. There are numerous Sunshine Coast wineries and breweries worth visiting.
The geographically stunning wine region of the Sunshine Coast features boutique wineries and vineyards producing premium award winning wines. It encompasses vineyards situated high up in the cooler climate of the Blackall Range, Kenilworth and Traveston areas through to the milder climates in the valleys near the coast.
There is nothing more rewarding than a winery tour through some of the most scenic countryside in Queensland’s Sunshine Coast wine region.
Here are some of the best wineries in the region:
- Little Morgue Winery at Yandina
- Flame Hill Vineyard at Montville
- Mason Wines at Montville
- Maroochy Springs at Eumundi
- Maleny Mountains Winery at Maleny
- Noosa Valley Winery, Noosa
- Kenilworth Bluff Winery, Kenilworth
- Eumundi Winery & Brewery, Eumundi
You will discover that many of the wineries offer the full gourmet experience with restaurants, cheese platters, picnic baskets and winery and vineyard tours.
If wine isn’t your beverage of preference then maybe you would prefer a thirst quenching ale? Once again the Sunshine Coast delivers with some great breweries offering a good range of craft beers.
Try these for starters:
- Brouhaha Brewery, Maleny
- Bonsai Brewhouse, Pomona
- 10 Toes Brewery, Alexandra Headland
- Your Mates Brewery, Moffat Beach
- Moffat Beach Brewing Co, Caloundra
- The Sunshine Coast Brewery, Kunda Park
- Wild Rocket at Misty’s, Montville
- Macleod Brewing Co, Maleny
Local brewers are doing the Sunshine Coast proud with boutique-style breweries popping up across the region, so make sure you get around to check some of them out during your stay on the Sunshine Coast.